Thank you for choosing Farmington Bank. Please note that in order to open an account online you must be over 18 years of age, a U.S. citizen and a Connecticut resident.
The following tips will make the application process easier for you:
- You will be required to fund your new account with a minimum deposit.
- If your account will have multiple signers, you should complete the process together.
- Have your driver's license, Social Security Number,Tax Identification Number and account information that you will be using to fund your new Farmington Bank account handy.
- For your security, the system will automatically log you off if there is no activity for 15 minutes.
- There are several required forms that you will need to complete to fulfill the application process including:
- The appropriate business resolution
- Signature cards for all signers on your account
- Your business work sheet
You will be prompted to download and complete the forms referenced above as well as other forms related to your business later in the session. The completed forms can be uploaded at a later time or mailed to Farmington Bank.
Your approved account will become available to you once all completed forms and your initial deposit are received.
Thank you for visiting Farmington Bank online. We look forward to helping you meet all your financial goals.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain,
verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
After filling out the application
When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, address,
date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you.
We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.